Kathryn F. Edgerton will be speaking on Ethics in Behavioral Healthcare Business Operations Executive in Costa Mesa, CA.
Upon attending this presentation participants will be able to:
- Explore why the concept of “revenue cycle management” is evolving
- Describe new models for considering a behavioral healthcare business’ revenue management plan
- Discuss technological tools available to demonstrate success to patients and payers alike
- Identify how to ensure marketing practices are ethical and in compliance with licensure requirements, and how to report violators
- Understand the implications of new laws and regulations impacting behavioral healthcare delivery, such as NIMBY, patient financial responsibility, and patient brokering
One hour of continuing education credit will be available.
When: November 8, 2017
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy 3333 Bristol Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Session Title: How to Succeed in Today’s Behavioral Healthcare Business Climate
Session Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM