Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Partner John A. Mills will be speaking on a panel to discuss teletherapy and the law in light of COVID-19. This free online event from TogetherWell was put together to assist mental health providers transition to virtual practicing.
Please join our expert panel who will share their knowledge about offering services virtually:
Panel One: Coronavirus and Clinician Self Care
- Speaker: Helen Hsu, Psy.D.
- Speaker: Meag-gan O’Reilly, Ph.D.
- Moderator: LaWanda Hill, Ph.D.
Panel Two: Using Teletherapy
- Speaker: Haesue Jo, LMFT
- Speaker: Chandler Chang, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Ankhesenamun Ball, Psy.D.
- *Complimentary video by Michi Fu, Ph.D.
Panel Three: Teletherapy and the Law
- Speaker: Joseph P. McMenamin, MD, JD
- Speaker: John Mills, JD
- Moderator: Jorge Wong, Ph.D.
Panel Four: Online Mental Health Platforms
- Speaker: Michele Haley, Ph.D.
- Speaker: Mathew Harris, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Brittany Aleshire, Ph.D.
Posted on April 9, 2020
TogetherWell Livestream Event
04/09/2020 5:00 pm-7:00 pmRegister
Harry Nelson on News Nation – Legal Consequences in States Against AbortionHarry Nelson on ABC 10 News talking about whether pills are an option in states with abortion ban?Client Alert: The Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. WadeHarry Nelson is Interviewed on Cheddar TV News to Discuss Telemedicine’s Impact on Abortion Access and Options for Women in Restrictive StatesHarry Nelson Interviewed on ABC News to Discuss California’s Reaction to Roe v. Wade Being Overturned.